Some Aloha for the UU Staff

mds725

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
This is NOT a post about the VIP program. I think one of the things that got lost sometimes in the various discussions about the VIP program is how hard the people who run this website have worked at providing us with wonderful resources and at building an incredible community -- an ohana, really -- that has made my own ukulele journey (and I'm sure that of many others) not only a lot easier but also flat-out joyous. While I think that the ability of the UU staff to create such a wonderful community ought to be testament enough to how wonderful, caring and generous the UU staff is, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank the UU staff for, to borrow Aldrine's metaphor from another thread, building such a wonderful house and then trusting all of us strangers enough to let us come play in it. Mahalos and aloha to you all.

Last edited:
Agreed. Thank you to all the UU staff and mods.

a big 10-4

I wear my UU and my UUU t shirt with a LOT of pride!! I love this forum and I love UUU... I highly recommend UU university for anyone... Can't wait for information about the UUU plus.. I am holding out...

Thanks to the team....

I bought a shirt and a sweatshirt. I get the most comments from people than any other sweatshirt I've EVER had!!!

They also drew cool little surfy uke stick figures all over the reciept. UU dudes are tres cool. :)

Cheers,
Skottoman

Thank you guys! This is a great community and I appreciate it.

Aloha Rayan, Aldriene, and Aaron....and all the staff and Mods.... I agree wholeheartly....thank you for making UU the best forum out there on the web....
We reconize all the effort and continued sweat you all have put in and applaud all of you....Mahalo Nui Kakou, MM Stan these words are small, but my thoughts are Big!!:):)

Ukulele Underground...the BEST place on the web!!!!

Super mahalos to all of the UU staff and to all of the UU members who all contribute in making this the BEST uke site on the web!!!

Molokinirum has it right as this is the best place on the web.

I think I own just about everything they sell t-shirts, sweatshirts, hat, cd's, DVD, strings. Just a way to say thank you to the staff.

Jack

best site on the web

maybe there's better somewhere, somehow- but if you love ukulele, this site is the s**.
gracias a todos.
jc

Best forum on the web ever. I cant thank you guys enough for maintaining a site like this and your success will only increase in the future.

Ukulele Underground...the BEST place on the web!!!!

Super mahalos to all of the UU staff and to all of the UU members who all contribute in making this the BEST uke site on the web!!!

Right on!!! This hit the nail on the head....The UU IS THE BEST UKE SITE ON THE WEB!!!!
This is all due to the super hard work of the UU staff and the greatest members ever!!! ;);););)

Simply a classic: UU.

Thanks for starting this thread...
It gives us an opportunity to express our gratitude for UU, it's facilitators and members...Even those of us who are not as active as others because we are learning bask in the sunshine that UU offers.

Sincere thanks and hope this thread grows and shows you are appreciated and respected,

Chris

UU staff, you have all given so much to the site and the forum, and I hope it helps to know you have literally changed the lives of thousands of people for the better. Thanks so much!

Top Bottom