Two ukes for Sale

rbeetsme

Reaction score
Thinning the herd: Loprinzi custom concert
UU.jpg

Last edited:
Loprinzi is a Rosewood/Sprucetop custom, very similar to MRS model currently listed for 1300.00. Excellent shape, top has usual light strum marks. This is a 12 fret concert, body is smaller than my other concerts, maybe closer to a soprano, so a concertino? There is a slight separation around the soundhole, very tiny, hard to notice, but it is there. An easy fix for Donna or Augusto or just play it like I did. 750.00 or best reasonable offer.

front.jpg

back.jpg

sideangle.jpg

soundhole.jpg

Last edited:
The Boat Paddle Baritone is sold.

Last edited:
Wow - love that LoPrinzi! you got to start off w/a ballpark price though. Unless you want to spend a lot of time turning down low bids.

I edited the listing, asking price is less than I paid, thanks.

Last edited:
BTW: "Aloha from Alabama" cracked me up, I imagined the accent that goes with it! ("Aloha, Ya'll!")

Last edited:
That Loprinzi is very nice...price is a little high...I just bought a Madagascar rosewood spruce concert for 525 and a couple months old...and thought it was a fair price...just saying...

I am asking more than I paid and considering offers. This is my 5th Loprinzi, great feel, balance and tone. A comparable one new is over 1300.00. You don't want to know what I paid for my Rosewood/spruce William King tenor, and I think it's worth every penny! It's not just the wood, but the expertise, skill and talent ofthe builder. I tend to favor guitar makers. The Loprinzis are among the best.

I have a BP tenor and it's wonderful. I would kill for the BP baritone, since I play more bari these days than tenor. Well, I won't actually kill someone. Anyone you want me to insult instead? Maybe correct their spelling?: Point out their egregious misuse of apostrophes?

Sigh.

BTW: "Aloha from Alabama" cracked me up, I imagined the accent that goes with it! ("Aloha, Ya'll!")

Absolutely! And it probably sounds more like "Alohaw, Y'alll"!

Fair price for great ukes! I think that LoPrinzi's are a real deal - I love mine.

I am asking more than I paid and considering offers. This is my 5th Loprinzi, great feel, balance and tone. A comparable one new is over 1300.00. You don't want to know what I paid for my Rosewood/spruce William King tenor, and I think it's worth every penny! It's not just the wood, but the expertise, skill and talent ofthe builder. I tend to favor guitar makers. The Loprinzis are among the best.
Aloha Rbeetsme,
I wasn't trying to bum you out on your sale man...Just saying I had a great deal...it's a little high, but fair considering.....it's a Loprinzi...good luck man, and sorry MM Stan

I added light gauge D'Addario steel guitar strings...
Woah. Just re-read that as I was pondering my options. Missed it earlier. Not a good idea.
Way too much tension and stress on the bridge and neck for an instrument designed for nylon. Even with the shorter scale it's too much.

Wow that Boat Paddle baritone is a beauty. After watching krabbers' latest clip with his bari I have a nasty desire to get one. It won't be for awhile though sorry Rick, but that is a real beauty and great price. Both fabulous ukes. That LoPrinzi is a steal and sweet as honey. Hope there's a buyer or two somewhere for you mate.

Last edited:
Wow, sounds good, I can pick out the voices of the individual ukes, nice combination. Holy Cow!, is that a Danelectro Commando amp in the background??? SSSWWWEEEEET!!!

Yeah, my 8X8 Commando, it is sweet! THE harp amp but works well for uke and guitar too, 2 separate channels. I never leave home without it, well...not when I'm attending a week-end jam. Sounds terrific with my Wm King and pedals.

The comment concerning the strings on the baritone, it was NOT designed for nylon strings. The strings from the builder included 2 heavy wound strings on the 3rd and 4th strings. These Boat Paddle ukes are very well built. The D'Addarios are a lighter gauge on the 3rd and 4th and the 1st and 2nd strings are light steel, should never be a problem. It is tuned DGBE, so the tension is less than the standard uke tuning.

Last edited:
BTW: I'm determined to clear some credit cards, make a reasonable offer on either instrument, might catch me in the right mood

Top Bottom