UU Nostalgia time!

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
Anyone been here long enough to remember the good old days of UU?
What are some things or jokes that you remember from old school UU?
Here's an example of UU nostalgia:

I've only been here just over a year, but I'm interested in what's up with the red and silky thing and in finding out how that outRAGEOUSLY hot chick is in the picture!

I've only been here just over a year, but I'm interested in what's up with the red and silky thing and in finding out how that outRAGEOUSLY hot chick is in the picture!

I wrote a song on the first album called "Red and Silky" based on that pic you saw on the other thread. Deach therefore dressed up in a red silky dress for a video. I don't remember which video it was though...

The proper mad face

mad.gif

That's what I miss most.

Fred Miu and NukeDoc were also around a lot more.

I remember the naked campaign and the Deaching that used to go on a lot, but my most memorable old school U memory was when i first joined and I was looking for ukulele makers that might be interested in donating to my uke club. Yeah I was called a crook by some but that didn't bother me. The members that stood up for me and took to my defense is what meant the most to me. It is sad that many of those members are no longer here. But I also Met DeG through that and I am forever thankful.

A funny would be the April Fools joke where Aldrine was no longer allowed to play ukulele. That was classic.

Not funny or nothing but Banana ketchup spagetti. I need to find me some ketchup.

Oh. My. Goodness. I mourn the loss of the banana ketchup spaghetti recipe from the YouTubes. I've made it several times and it is one of the best things in the whole entire world.

Top Bottom