Best song tutorial videos?

Uke_Nukem

Reaction score
Uke rookie here with no previous experience on a stringed instrument. I'm rocking a $25 piece of crap Rogue soprano until my Fluke arrives, but looking to learn a song or two to play when my new baby arrives. I've searched high and low on YouTube but can't really find any videos that cater to the complete noob. I'd like to learn a few modern songs and need help with strum patterns and whatnot.

Keep looking, because there's a ton of stuff on there that's helpful to noobs, just relax and wander, you'll find what you need.

hey man on ukuleleunderground.com home page just click on ukulele lessons
then n the 2nd to last page at the bottom is TETRIS it fun and easy so check it out

Check out HawaiiMusicSupply on YouTube. They offer several videos on strumming, chords and the like. Some of the first stuff I found when I started out and it helped me. Good luck and welcome to UU!

You can find MusicTeacher2010 on Youtube. He has great lessons:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MusicTeacher2010

If you are looking to get rolling and you have a little money to spend, the strumming course done by Brett @ ukuleletricks.com is absolutely fantastic! There are around 20 lessons starting with holding the uke, strumming patterns, and growing into different songs. There is a really nice pdf to go along with each video lesson. I don't know Brett, but he sure does a good job on his tutorials!

Here is a link to the page: http://www.ukuleletricks.com/ukulele-strumming-tricks/

Aloha Uke_Nukem,
Welcome to the UU and our forums...and the ukulele...Have fun and enjoy....Happy Strummings..BTW I have 3 soprano rogues and 2 Baritone rogues among my collection...but I play my rogue
soprano everyday and like it....on thing about those, they dont sound good in GCEA..I drop it a half to a whole step depending on which uke.. and then the rock...believe me.. google Keonepax
on the bottom below the video, most of his songs have chords ..just click on the arrow or more..

Last edited:
Top Bottom