T-Minus 1 Week and Counting....

mendel

Reaction score
I received word from Bradford that I should be receiving my "Hugs and Kisses" Uke via Priority Mail next Wednesday. I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself. I have been squeezing in time to play lately, as I have been buried under a mountain of necessary revisions for my Dissertation. I am really excited to have this new Uke in hand soon. The thought of its arrival has revitalized my desire to keep improving. Being that I am anxious, I have been wondering about the "New Uke Day" stories of others...not just the pics, but the backstory behind the purchase and the choice of Uke. Anyone willing to share their own story????

Ha ha ha my bank accounts are empty and not one but two ukes are heading my way. My story will have to wait until my UKE DAY!!!!!!

Congratulations on your custom ukulele. It is such sweet torture. I can't wait to see pictures.

Aloha Mendel,
Congratulations on the New Brad..ha ha I mean "Hugs and Kisses" Have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings Bro...I just bought a concert too from another UU member....and wow it's awesome
it's a Madagascar rosewood with a spruce top concert only bought in January..it is awesome...MM Stan weeeeeeeeee:):music::smileybounce:

Knowing you will be having a New Uke Day is almost the best part. It's exciting. Don't wear out the carpet with all your pacing.

Top Bottom