Mighty Uke - Kala now available

Gmoney

Reaction score
I'm sure many of you have seen the "Mighty Uke" movie. I got an email today announcing that the Kala "Mighty Uke" is now available. Here is a link:

http://mightyukemovie.com/store/ukulelepage.html

ukepg.jpg

I think that I am going to HAVE to have one, but IMO the price is a bit steep at $150 + shipping. Wonder if there is a way to buy these direct elsewhere?

Pretty cool, but I'd have to ponder for a while before paying $150

I saw this uke at the Reno Ukulele Festival in one of the vendor booths. It has a matte black finish, and the gig bag they had there had the Mighty Uke logo embroidered on it in white. I didn't get the chance to play it, but it was appealing. Considering the gig bag was padded and all, I don't think $150 is too much to charge for a concert Kala.

–Lori

Is it bigger than a soprano?

Oh I'd LOVE one of those...ugh, I hate having little disposable income....will have to dream! Thanks for posting!

Is it bigger than a bread box ?

I have not played 20 questions in a long time.

How big is a bread box, really? After all, I've seen 4 or 5 different things that all purport to be "bread boxes".

If I had a nickel for every cliche I'd ever used/misused....

-Kurt

W/ a G.I.G.A.P.U.S endorsement, I might have to buy one. :)

OK, I bought one! Its not here yet, but since I didn't actually have a concert uke any longer & I really prefer the concert scale... I'll post pics & "review" when I get it.

Some neat stuff in their store (uke history poster and T-shirts)...

They are at the New York Uke Fest and on the road.I am sure they will respond when they get home.
Lori

AND.... Got email just now that it shipped Thursday, so perhaps it will be waiting for me when I get back home this weekend! (I travel every week...)

I will have LOTS to say & a proper review once I get it in!

Top Bottom