FS: Koloa Solid Mahogany Baritone KU-650 <SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

khal

Reaction score
I have a case of reverse UAS ...

This is a real deal for a solid mahogany uke. Bone nut and saddle. Gloss finish. New Aquila strings. Really good sustain and very low action. Easy to play.

I got it from Elderly for $165. I'll sell it with a polyfoam case for $125 including shipping.

Kim

Attachments

• koloa2.jpg
    koloa2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 45
  • koloa1.jpg
    koloa1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
tuned dgbe or gcea?

I was looking at this model on Elderly and I thought it seemed pretty cheap for a solid wood uke, how does it sound? How would you rate it?

Well, it sounds deeper and more full than my Lanikai Koa baritone, which has a "sweeter" sound. It's heavier than the Lanikai and feels solid. I owned at one time the Kala solid mahogany baritone and this one plays better and has more sustain, to my ears anyway.

Kim

I have the soprano Koloa and am very impressed with this brand. I think it is very underrated. It is well worth the price.

I have a case of reverse UAS ...

This is a real deal for a solid mahogany uke. Bone nut and saddle. Gloss finish. New Aquila strings. Really good sustain and very low action. Easy to play.

I got it from Elderly for $165. I'll sell it with a polyfoam case for $125 including shipping.

Kim

check your PMs: This uke will soon be heading for E. Central FL

Paid for and SOLD!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom