What a tease...

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
A tease of what I will have available for sale real soon...

tease.jpg

Tony, can you post another pic...this one won't enlarge when you click on it for some reason...

Bigger pics = more sales. WORD!

No. More. Buying. Til. 2014.

lol..I shrunk the pic on purpose.. hence "tease", lol... If ya'll want, I will post it bigger, but it won't be ready to ship for about a month, I got a bit of work to do on it.. ;)

^ vengeance toward this diabolical cleverness must be one reason your wife stole your uke.

Gah!

*averts eyes from the enticing cutaway once again *

Ok.. here it is..

This is one I did get in, but it needs quite a bit of bridge work, so it will be a few weeks before I can get it ready to put on the block... This one, solid mohog. I love the clean look of this with no overdone inlay work. It has some on the fretboard, but it is cool looking and not as over the top as the dragons and stuff.. VERY pretty grain on this one & it is a tenor.
43.jpg

Last edited:
nice looking uke Tony. Really love the symmetry of the cutaway and the soundhole under the shoulder, like a continuous curve. Very pretty mate.

Aloha Tudorp,
Ahhhhh...you teasa you....nice design and in the soundhole and cutaway...would bindings cost alot more...wouuld give some bling to the body....jus wondering..Thanks for sharing, MM Stan

Aloha Tudorp,
Ahhhhh...you teasa you....nice design and in the soundhole and cutaway...would bindings cost alot more...wouuld give some bling to the body....jus wondering..Thanks for sharing, MM Stan

So far, he hasn't charged me anything extra for some binding. Most his binding is actually in MOP and abalone, not typical plastic. I am picking out stuff that isn't as over the top as allot of his stuff. But, yes, he has one that is made of Acaica with some abalone around the soundhole I think I am gonna get him to send me. I like the clean look like this one, but with the fancier body, it looks good either way with some bling, and without. But, I want to try and stock both.

That said, and we develop our relationship, he has expressed interests in building some to my specifications. But for now, I am buying stuff from his stock.

So far, he hasn't charged me anything extra for some binding. Most his binding is actually in MOP and abalone, not typical plastic. I am picking out stuff that isn't as over the top as allot of his stuff. But, yes, he has one that is made of Acaica with some abalone around the soundhole I think I am gonna get him to send me. I like the clean look like this one, but with the fancier body, it looks good either way with some bling, and without. But, I want to try and stock both.

That said, and we develop our relationship, he has expressed interests in building some to my specifications. But for now, I am buying stuff from his stock.

I like these cleaner looking ukes as well. This one is very nice!

Top Bottom