Tornado!

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
My thoughts and prayers go out to every one affected by the devastation caused by the rash of tornadoes across our country. Especially those of you in the South.

Thanks!

* sends good vibes of all kinds to everywhere that's dealing with difficult situations *

It's superwindy here in VA. We're about 45 minutes south of Gloucester, and 45 minutes north of NC, both of which had fatalities last week.

This morning one of the purpleheaded Martin fledglings got knocked out of its nest onto our patio.

It was too dazed to move for a while.

So I stood watch over it (to prevent feral cat attack -- there's a black and white cat that stalks around our feeder pretty regularly, bless its little heart) and did Reiki and whatnot for the baby until it could fly well enough to get back into its pine tree (about 20 minutes).

My thoughts and prayers go out to every one affected by the devastation caused by the rash of tornadoes across our country. Especially those of you in the South.

Thank you for this.. My mother was affected by a tornado in Fl 3-4 weeks ago. She was not hurt physically however her home has a lot of damage and it has been very hard on her.. There have even been some tornadoes here in NY, the storms are angry and strong. I am sending my best wishes out for all those affected as well!

Reiki is intense.... I had an experience once about a day after one of my MMA fights. I had a broken nose and 2 black eyes. My eyes were almost swollen shut. I won the fight, but it didn't look like it. Anyway, a woman on the airplane did Reiki on me for about an hour while we flew. It was wild. By the time we landed, the swelling was virtually gone from my eyes. My face was still discolored, but at least I could see again! I was amazed and humbled by it.

Though in N. Alabama, the only thing my immediate family "suffered" is power outage w/possibility of it lasting a week or more. Many others though didn't fare as well. My uke & "Bring me Sunshine" was my consolation last evening as I watched it all transpire on the TV from the relative safety of a hotel in Atlanta.

Mahalo

I haven't bene watching the weather execpt out my window, its been quite a blower. I didn't know it was causeing tornados and such. well wishs o all who are dealing with that.

I had Reiki done on me once, by my hospice nurse. Gave me the worst splitting headache i ever had. never again.

My heart goes out to everyone affected. :( I lived in AL for four years and know many people there, in the Huntsville, Birmingham, and Montgomery areas. It's just terrible...

Same here .......God's Blessing to you all there...Take Care...

Because of where I live, the gets all boiled up right around us, and you can just tell that it's going to wreak havoc when it moves off east. It's very disturbing. We have really (50mph winds, 80 mph gusts) strong winds, and the clouds just roll and build up right over us for hours and hours on end, and it just makes you so agitated, knowing that it's building up to go release in the midwest.

My heart goes out to all of those who are dealing with this right now. Please stay safe. ♥

Thoughts and Prayers for all effected!

Reiki is intense.... I had an experience once about a day after one of my MMA fights. I had a broken nose and 2 black eyes. My eyes were almost swollen shut. I won the fight, but it didn't look like it. Anyway, a woman on the airplane did Reiki on me for about an hour while we flew. It was wild. By the time we landed, the swelling was virtually gone from my eyes. My face was still discolored, but at least I could see again! I was amazed and humbled by it.

I'm glad you had such a good experience with it!

I always enjoy helping new people while I travel -- one girl was getting a migraine during a flight to Colorado, and it went away (she said usually they'd last for 2 days).

I had Reiki done on me once, by my hospice nurse. Gave me the worst splitting headache i ever had. never again.

Ow! That sounds uncomfortable! What did she say when you told her about the pain?

Occasionally during my work some clients will experience temporary discomfort during a session (last night someone had a sharp shooting sensation, and I have one client who gets weird cramping sensations and spontaneous twitching in her legs) but the discomfort usually passes in less than 3 minutes.

We had several touchdowns in our area, 17 people died just in our area of the country (east Tennessee, southwest Virginia.) it was really bad for awhile last night.

My thoughts are also with those who are suffering from all the strong storms and tornadoes that have marched across the country in the past few days. We usually don't get tornadoes out here (this is earthquake country), but I can imagine how frightening it must be to have a tornado heading right at you, and I've seen photos of how devastating they've been.

We had several touchdowns in our area, 17 people died just in our area of the country (east Tennessee, southwest Virginia.) it was really bad for awhile last night.

Thinking of you and yours philpot and wishing you safety and comfort.

Take care, Philpot. My thoughts are with you.

Ow! That sounds uncomfortable! What did she say when you told her about the pain?

Occasionally during my work some clients will experience temporary discomfort during a session (last night someone had a sharp shooting sensation, and I have one client who gets weird cramping sensations and spontaneous twitching in her legs) but the discomfort usually passes in less than 3 minutes.

she didnt know what to say. it wasnt 3, minutes it was all day. I'm not surprised, when ever the docs try to treat me wth stuff too, i alwyas get some kind of weird bad reaction. :(

I was just watching hte TV news tonight about the tornados 280+ killed, wow, that is unreal. And all the people now homeless too. :(
I don't recalling ever hearing about such bad tornados out that way, usualy such storms are more in the middle of the country, like Kansas and that, aren't they?

My thoughts are with eveyone who has been effected. I hope that everyone keeps safe.

Top Bottom