Horrible "Fail" this morning..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Having a bad day this morning. Trying to play with the wife whom has the rhythm of a moth and myself just having a arthritis day, well, you'll see.. lol..

In all seriosness, I was messing up more than the bride today, but she kept loosing a bar or something. But overall, she is actually honing her ukeness the past week or so.

Last edited:
hey you guys are having fun!! and it sounded really pretty in the middle, after 6054 takes, I wouldn't have the patience to try and more.. :) Keep strumming!!

Aloha Tony,
Looks like your wife is having a ball learning....and improving....must be so fun at your house....Thanks for sharing..MM Stan

It is, but I was getting frustrated this morning, because when she was doing good, my fingers wouldn't work, and when my fingers worked she would get lost. But, I managed to put this together for her to practice her strumming with. So, when it stops being so cool and rainy so my arthritis can get a break, she may be practiced enough with the picking so she can strum the chords with it.. lol..

If she's not at the same bar with you, she must be drinking somewhere else...

If she's not at the same bar with you, she must be drinking somewhere else...

All I know is back in the day my bride wouldn't have never been seen in any of the bars I hung at.. lol.. Dang, I barely lived through that..

It is, but I was getting frustrated this morning, because when she was doing good, my fingers wouldn't work, and when my fingers worked she would get lost. But, I managed to put this together for her to practice her strumming with. So, when it stops being so cool and rainy so my arthritis can get a break, she may be practiced enough with the picking so she can strum the chords with it.. lol..
Sounds great, the misses does well strumming the puppy... hey you have a puppy! Actually I've done the same with my wife, same song/key. I softly call out each chord as I make the change. You play beautifully tho. dispite the artritis. thanks for sharing.
Don

Top Bottom