Equal Opportunity UAS

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Bought my Cordoba right after Christmas, told my wife that would hold me for a while, then I bought the Grizzly Kit, said that was for uke building experience, buuuuuuutttttt, have had a busy week.

Ebay: Bought a Pono MCD E with Ko'olau case

UU: Bought a Koloa mahogany baritone with case for a Birthday gift for my son.

Fleamarket: Bought that Mele mahogany soprano with case.

All for about the list price of the Pono. Once again I told my wife this will hold me for a looooooonnnnnngggg time. Please pray for me that it does! :rolleyes:

*clicks lighter*

Welcome, Phil, to Uke-a-holic Recovery.

I've committed myself and the ukes to community service to help me regain a sense of balance.

P.S. Pics or it didn't happen!

Congrats! They should last until you get UpGradeItis.

I prefer to buy used on most ukes too. One thing I learned was that I really enjoy the higher end ukes, but that they don't give me any more talent, lol!

Congrats! They should last until you get UpGradeItis.

I prefer to buy used on most ukes too. One thing I learned was that I really enjoy the higher end ukes, but that they don't give me any more talent, lol!

I tell myself I deserve "decent" ukes, but the high end one I have to "earn" by learning how to play well enough to "deserve" one. No excuses now.

You are asking US for help? You are so funny! We are all just like you! Ha!

You are asking US for help? You are so funny! We are all just like you! Ha!

No, I think he just wants validation that it'll all be okay!!!!! Don't worry, with all the uke's you just bought for yourself and "em, cough * cough" members of your family, you should be good for at least a week before you start feeling the need for another. So far I've averaged one a month since I started playing. Fortunately I've so far only been playing for 3 months!

...Yeah, I've already started looking for my next one.

Top Bottom