PDA

View Full Version : New Tenor Eleuke Model K with mp3 input and headphone jack too<SOLD>

LoMa
04-28-2011, 11:20 AM
SOLD!!!

I have an Eleuke K Series solid body electric tenor uke - this is a recent model with the mp3 input, plus the headphone jack for quiet practice. It also has the standard 1/4" output jack for plugging into an amp or pedal loop. This is a mint instrument - never been played and still has the tags attached. Comes with the original gigbag.

I'm in the process of selling everything that's not being played (as well as a number of instruments that do get played! Times are hard at the moment.).

The eleuke is a nylon string tenor uke with a piezo undersaddle pickup. It has a tone pot and a volume pot. It has excellent sustain. Really excellent sustain not even plugged in. Amazing sustain, actually. Currently strung re-entrant with Aquila's.

There are no marks or any signs of use on this uke. You'll see some
reflections in the photos though.

It is a cool violet color.

Comes with original gigbag, and is from a smoke free home.
I'm not interested in trades at this time.

$150 + $15 shipped to the USA lower 48.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

I'll post some photos later this evening.

mm stan
04-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Aloha Lomar,
That's a real good price.....it should sell quick.....Good Luck...Hope all is well, always worry when a fellow UUer sells his/her babies(ukes)...MM Stan

fitncrafty
04-28-2011, 03:32 PM
I have an Eleuke K Series solid body electric tenor uke - this is a recent model with the mp3 input, plus the headphone jack for quiet practice. It also has the standard 1/4" output jack for plugging into an amp or pedal loop. This is a mint instrument - never been played and still has the tags attached. Comes with the original gigbag.

I'm in the process of selling everything that's not being played (as well as a number of instruments that do get played! Times are hard at the moment.).

The eleuke is a nylon string tenor uke with a piezo undersaddle pickup. It has a tone pot and a volume pot. It has excellent sustain. Really excellent sustain not even plugged in. Amazing sustain, actually. Currently strung re-entrant with Aquila's.

There are no marks or any signs of use on this uke. You'll see some
reflections in the photos though.

It is a cool violet color.

Comes with original gigbag, and is from a smoke free home.
I'm not interested in trades at this time.

$150 + $15 shipped to the USA lower 48.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

I'll post some photos later this evening.

I have this exact model!! That is an amazing price!! someone help out LoMa and snatch this uke up!

LoMa
04-28-2011, 04:58 PM
Thank you for your kind thoughts and words, guys!

I'll get the photos up in a couple of hours, when I get home!

LoMa
04-28-2011, 05:58 PM
Okay, here are some photos! Lemme know if you have any questions!!!

mudflap
04-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Pm sent. Was always curios about eleuke.

LoMa
04-29-2011, 05:27 PM
I have several offers now. Thank you, everyone. If my first buyer falls through, I'll let the 2nd in line know, etc.

Someone's gonna get a very cool uke!!!

LoMa
04-30-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi everyone, this eleuke has been sold. Many thanks!