New Tenor Eleuke Model K with mp3 input and headphone jack too<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoMa

Reaction score
SOLD!!!

I have an Eleuke K Series solid body electric tenor uke - this is a recent model with the mp3 input, plus the headphone jack for quiet practice. It also has the standard 1/4" output jack for plugging into an amp or pedal loop. This is a mint instrument - never been played and still has the tags attached. Comes with the original gigbag.

I'm in the process of selling everything that's not being played (as well as a number of instruments that do get played! Times are hard at the moment.).

The eleuke is a nylon string tenor uke with a piezo undersaddle pickup. It has a tone pot and a volume pot. It has excellent sustain. Really excellent sustain not even plugged in. Amazing sustain, actually. Currently strung re-entrant with Aquila's.

There are no marks or any signs of use on this uke. You'll see some
reflections in the photos though.

It is a cool violet color.

Comes with original gigbag, and is from a smoke free home.
I'm not interested in trades at this time.

$150 + $15 shipped to the USA lower 48.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

I'll post some photos later this evening.

Last edited:
Aloha Lomar,
That's a real good price.....it should sell quick.....Good Luck...Hope all is well, always worry when a fellow UUer sells his/her babies(ukes)...MM Stan

I have an Eleuke K Series solid body electric tenor uke - this is a recent model with the mp3 input, plus the headphone jack for quiet practice. It also has the standard 1/4" output jack for plugging into an amp or pedal loop. This is a mint instrument - never been played and still has the tags attached. Comes with the original gigbag.

I'm in the process of selling everything that's not being played (as well as a number of instruments that do get played! Times are hard at the moment.).

The eleuke is a nylon string tenor uke with a piezo undersaddle pickup. It has a tone pot and a volume pot. It has excellent sustain. Really excellent sustain not even plugged in. Amazing sustain, actually. Currently strung re-entrant with Aquila's.

There are no marks or any signs of use on this uke. You'll see some
reflections in the photos though.

It is a cool violet color.

Comes with original gigbag, and is from a smoke free home.
I'm not interested in trades at this time.

$150 + $15 shipped to the USA lower 48.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

I'll post some photos later this evening.

I have this exact model!! That is an amazing price!! someone help out LoMa and snatch this uke up!

Thank you for your kind thoughts and words, guys!

I'll get the photos up in a couple of hours, when I get home!

I have several offers now. Thank you, everyone. If my first buyer falls through, I'll let the 2nd in line know, etc.

Someone's gonna get a very cool uke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom