My new website is up!

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
I think I sat in front of the computer for about 15 hours yesterday... seriously, And most of the day today. A few more days and I should have it wrapped up.
Anyway, let me know what you think:D
www.devineguitars.com

wow realy georgeous site, to match the instruments. of note- you've got a misspelling on the homepage , see 'availablw woods'

wow realy georgeous site, to match the instruments. of note- you've got a misspelling on the homepage , see 'availablw woods'
Would you mind refreshing your browser? The toughest part about websites is fixing all the bugs and misspellings. I thought I had fixed that one already?

Very classy, Eric!

Very nice Eric! Beautiful photos!

Michael

Your instruments are stunning. The photography does an awesome job of showcasing them.

It is indeed a beautiful site, and those are beautiful instruments. A few technical things, though..

Not immediately obvious that you have to double-click on each of the categories to have them open. Single click should do it as well.

Switches between the categories are slooow.

Hitting "more" in any of the categories doesn't do anything.

I'm using the most recent version of Firefox on a fairly hefty Windows 7 box.

It is indeed a beautiful site, and those are beautiful instruments. A few technical things, though..

Not immediately obvious that you have to double-click on each of the categories to have them open. Single click should do it as well.

Switches between the categories are slooow.

Hitting "more" in any of the categories doesn't do anything.

I'm using the most recent version of Firefox on a fairly hefty Windows 7 box.
:eek:
Thanks Chap,
I am aware of all of those issues so far. I still have quite a bit of work to do on the site. I haven't set up a few of the pages yet , consequently the links in those categories aren't functioning yet. I'm hoping to get back to working on it in a few day

Top Bottom