Got Kamaka!

roxhum

Reaction score
New Uke Day!!!! Fed Ex delivered my Kamaka Pineapple yesterday and it is so very beautiful. Thank you Shakasign. We, the pineapple and I, are getting acquainted. I switched out the strings from the Kamaka strings to Worth. I favor the Worth strings on all my ukuleles. I am so very excited.
My guilty secret is a second older less pretty Kamaka is coming next week from NY. The price was too good to pass on so I am excited to compare the two. Gotta go, a Kamaka is calling my name....

Congratulations!! A Kamaka AND a Pineapple at that!!! I'm sure the two of you will have a great day.

Congrats!

BTW there is no guilt in adding a 'to-good-to-pass-up' uke to the heard.
Ronnie Aloha pointed out to me, that you can't have too many ukes.;)

When your 2 Kamaka's settle in you'll have to do a sound comparison.

Yay, Rox!
Post pics of both of them! You will love the sound on those babies.

Congratulations on the new Kamaka! I'm sure you'll have a blast with it (and with the second one when it gets there).

How could you, RoxHum? I spent hours making those string circles at the tuners. ;-)

Hope your having a great time getting acquainted!

Congrats RoxHum on your new Kamaka(s)! One day I hope to own a K brand! A Pineapple at that! Sounds like you'll be off in Kamaka dream land for a while :D

Welcome to Kamakaville!

Aloha Roxanne,
Do we now have another Kamaka Girl ..ha ha Congratulations....I'm guessing what you are doing right now...hee hee...Kamaka Pineapples are Sweet...Have fun and enjoy...
Another satisfied Kamaka Owner..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

How could you, RoxHum? I spent hours making those string circles at the tuners. ;-)

Hope your having a great time getting acquainted!

Oh I am so sorry ShakaSign. They were lovely circles and I saved the strings to be reused. Thanks for the lovely ukulele.

Awesome...congrats on your Kamaka!!!! Any pics yet???

I am waiting for the second ukulele to arrive and I will take a family picture. Then I need to figure out how to post pictures.

Top Bottom