Just Finished (Graduated) from UUU 101

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hey all..
Just finished up UUU 101, and I must say I would highly recommend it! I have learned so much even though I had been playing for about 6 months when I started I still learned a lot of tips, techniques and tricks that have made ukulele more fun and my quality of playing improved!

I would recommend Aldrine's classes as he is a great teacher and teaches at the students levels even though he is an amazing player. I think this is something really important for anyone learning that the teacher can step back and play 'like' they expect their students to play. Meaning he can slow down and really demonstrate.

I am very grateful to have had the chance to learn from Aldrine. Looking forward to the next round of 102! If you have ever wondered if it would be worth it, in my opinion yes it is worth it and a great way to support UU!

Who else finished up a round of UUU today?

Aloha Fitncrafty,
Sounds like you have gained alot of technique and knowlege from the Class and Aldrine is an awesome player and teacher..thanks for sharing, MM Stan
Congrats girl on your acheivement and Knowledge gained...

Last edited:
thank you for posting that. what kind of things did oyu learn?

thank you for posting that. what kind of things did oyu learn?

The class syllabus is on the main page of the website, but what Aldrine taught in 101 had a lot to do with learning chords, and the fingerings, he recommended fingerings I have never seen in any of my books that once getting the habit of changing my finger positions have made my playing sound cleaner and chord changing is much cleaner sounding. Strumming patterns, chunking, pinky muting, reading chord charts, playing and singing, etc.. The thing I appreciate about him is he could play it for us slow like he was a beginner himself, sometimes with really talented players, no matter what they are trying to teach they move to fast and I just can't keep up...

Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing about this great resource, awesome teacher and what you learned. I'd like to take a class too.

Congrats on your graduation, where do we send the money? ;)

Thanks for sharing that with us. It is nice to hear from someone who took the classes. I think I should take a class too. And.. congratulations!

Thanks for sharing about this great resource, awesome teacher and what you learned. I'd like to take a class too.

Congrats on your graduation, where do we send the money? ;)

Send it to UU.. they can start a scholarship fund! :)

Top Bottom