Congratulations KoAloha!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
For winning the Hawaii SBA family owned business of the year.

whoooo congrats !!

Well done KoAloha. But frankly, it comes as no surprise. It has been wonderful doing business with them. Keep up the good work.

Congrats!! No shock here....great ukes, great service & GREAT PEOPLE!!!!

Woo hoo... I l-o-v-e KoAloha ukes. I got 2 of 'em: a Pineapple Sunday and a Sceptre - both from MGM... but I digress.... to paraphrase:

KoAloha no ka oi!

Congrats to KoAloha... :cool:

Mahalo Rayan,
Wwwooooo Wwoooooo ...Congratulations KoAloha...they deserve it...bunch of nice and talented guys/gals.......

Too cool! Congrats to the Okami family -- their instruments are fantastic and their customer service is unparalleled.

Congratulations indeed! KoAloha no ka oi!

That's great. A nice testament to their great work ethic and customer service. Congrats!

Congratulations! May Ko Aloha and their customer have many more decades of fulfillment.

Gotta say I love everything I have heard about this company from how they treat the customer to taking care of their own employees. Have a sceptre myself and would not hesitate on buying another koAloha

Wow, the chances of eventually upgrading to a KoAloha keep increasing! Congrats! Extremely well run businesses are a joy.

Way to go Koaloha! Just got back from Oahu and a trip to the factory. Lucky enough to return with a Pineapple Sunday. That award is a real testament to karma marketing. When you're that genuine and caring, good things will follow. They are some of the best people I've ever met. Proud to be a customer.

Proud to be a customer.

"Proud to be a customer".......
A manufacturer/retailer could never ask for higher praise than that. Well said! That's the kind of praise money can't buy.

"KoAloha" might mean:
"Ko": to fulfill
"Aloha" (one of countless definitions): ... mutual regard and affection [and] extends warmth in caring.....

They chose their name well and really seem to live up to it.

Top Bottom