Off to Maui in the morning

Howie1947

Reaction score
Looking forward to some "R&R" and some great Hawaiian music. Will be meeting with Derick Sebastian for some lessons/pointers/tips while there. Can't wait!

Aloha!!!! Have a GREAT trip!!! I'll be heading to Maui in August...can't wait!!!

Make sure yiou go eat at Da Kitchen. The best Hawaiian food on the island.

Enjoy the trip... as they say, Maui no ka oi!

Aloha Howie,
Another Vacation here....wow...Have a grreat time....maui no ka oi......happy strummings..MM Stan

Have a blast! I'm ten days behind you (Oahu and Kauai though) and I'm already itching to get on that Hawaiian Airlines plane. :)

I'm actually on Maui now and just came back from listening to Derek Sebastian perform at the Hula Grill. Great show . . . Oye Como Va always brings the house down.

Have fun! I'll be there next month celebrating my 10 year anniversary. I was there last September for my birthday and went to Lahaina Music where I got to play some nice Kelii's. After that trip I got a bad case of UAS...and then joined this forum.

Hi Howie,

Sorry to get in on this thread so late. By now you'll have been winging your way to
the lovely Islands for a few hours.

Have a great time, both relaxing and enjoying your lessons.

Come back refreshed and share with us.

As they say in the Islands, The scenery is here, wish you were beautiful... ???
Oh, wait, it's the scenery is beautiful, wish you were here! Yeah, that's it.

Enjoy and keep uke'in',

Have a great time!

I just came back from O'ahu and Kaua'i, and already I want to go back. I've never been to Maui, but it's on my calendar. A friend and I are talking about running in the Maui half marathon next January.

Eh, you know anybody who wen record it?
Aloha Danny,
I wanted to this year...ah but turned on the TV too late...I wanted to tape the Kahiko....sheesh... todays morning newspaper had some nice pictures of the festival..and a Halau for california too...
the weather here now is postcard perfect...it is why all the tourist return...:):)

Aloha, and enjoy the trip! Maui is definately my favorite island

Top Bottom