Wow!! New Low Price

Yeah this has been on ebay for a while now. And will continue to be. sheesh.

Oh darn, I missed out, I just bought a 2005 mint condition Kamaka and didn't pay anywhere close to that price. The one on ebay must be soooooo much better. ha ha ha

Ha ha Ha, LOLz!

Oh darn, I missed out, I just bought a 2005 mint condition Kamaka and didn't pay anywhere close to that price. The one on ebay must be soooooo much better. ha ha ha

Well duh! RoxHum, this one is NEW!! and a few years older than the one you bought. It probably has that brand new, vintage type sound that everyone likes.

I understand caveat emptor and all, but I hate to see people trying to take advantage of others, especially when it comes to the ukulele.

It's a 2003, it's brand new, it's never been played, but it sounds sweet.

Am I the only person who sees the contradictions here?

Or is the seller just a tool?

-Kurt

It's a 2003, it's brand new, it's never been played, but it sounds sweet.

Am I the only person who sees the contradictions here?

Or is the seller just a tool?

-Kurt

Tool, definitely. "Contradictions" is a polite word. I was thinking of a different one.

"I'm seriously having trouble selling it, it's that sweet, but I don't play..." eh? :confused: If he doesn't play why would I take his word that it's sweeter than a Dolphin, let alone other Kamakas???

The seller's ebay id is "CreativeSeattle" - me thinks that monicker is probably more than just a little appropriate...

John

Looks like he mostly sells collector trash so I guess he's used to dealing with idjits who will happily pay two or three times what something is worth as long as you write RARE in all caps in the auction title...

John

Top Bottom