Machine That Breaks In New Ukes

jimdville

Reaction score
I used to use a more sophisticated version of this using pink noise and a magnetic driver that I learned from another luthier friend of mine but I recently changed over to using a Tonerite. These things are seriously awesome and do wonders on a uke. They are also much more convenient and don't damage the strings. FYI, I am also a dealer if anyone needs a sweet deal;) or just go to tonerite.com

I used to use a more sophisticated version of this using pink noise and a magnetic driver that I learned from another luthier friend of mine but I recently changed over to using a Tonerite. These things are seriously awesome and do wonders on a uke. They are also much more convenient and don't damage the strings. FYI, I am also a dealer if anyone needs a sweet deal;) or just go to tonerite.com

Tonerite! That's the one I was trying to think of.
But you're bursting my bubble Eric. I thought you were just a damned fine builder! :) (I had the chance to play one of yours a while back at PuaPua and was impressed.)

Tonerite! That's the one I was trying to think of.
But you're bursting my bubble Eric. I thought you were just a damned fine builder! :) (I had the chance to play one of yours a while back at PuaPua and was impressed.)
Ha, thanks
I just got the tonerite a couple of weeks ago and used it for the first time. I could not believe what it did to a brand new uke. Volume, clearity and playability were all improved after a couple of days with it. You should give one a try Chuck, they are pretty cool.

Ummmm...(isn't this the kind of thing we professional builders are supposed to keep on the down-low?) :)
Next you gonna be telling us where you get all that gorgeous koa!

Top Bottom