Tenor hard case for sale

lefty dan

Reaction score
I bought a Tenor hard case for my Kala tenor uke. It fits a little loose. It will work but I think I will go with a gig bag. I can return it but the guy on eBay is not great so Im going to see if someone wants it here first ( at a discounted price).
I payed 49.00
If your intrested in it for 25.00 plus shipping its yours. Uke not included. Case is new from Music 123.
Pm me and we can go from there.
USA only please
Thanks
Lefty Dan
UKEcase4sale009.jpg
UKEcase4sale006.jpg

Last edited:
Am I missing something? A hard case that fits a little loose is still going to provide much better protection than a gig bag...

If you really want to unload it, though, would you be interested in a swap + dollars for a gig bag? I've got a tenor in a gig bag right now that I'd rather have in a case...

If you're interested I'll give you $20 plus a Vineyard padded gig bag, we each pay for shipping what we're shipping (and slow boat is ok).

The Vineyard fits a Mainland tenor pretty nicely. Not sure how the Kala tenor compares in size.

John

Old part, Thanks but I was trying to make a long story short. I already have a gig bag that I think Im going to go with meaning stay with. So I guess i should have just not bought the case in the first place. Live and learn. I can return it to the guy on EBay who drop shipped It from music 123 but dealing with him has not been great and I would rather just give someone a fare deal on the UU.
Regards
Dan

lefty, what brand case is it, can you give a link to the description? I might be interested. I ordered a Stagg tweed tenor (I really like the tweed) from Amazon and they shipped me a baritone instead that I had to return so now I'm waiting for them to get tenors back in stock. :(

I want a nice hard case for the Mainland red cedar tenor I should be getting soon. :)

Also, is that a Kala thinline? If so, you could expect it to be a bit loose because of the thickness.

Itsme,
The case has no brand name . Its a 49.00 dollar case. It looks great and the padding is great too. BUT it is a little loose for my kala. My Kala is a full size tenor spruce top maple back. So it may work or it my be loose for yours to. Its not bad but I am going to stay with my gig bag. I have a pocket on it for music and stuff.
Shipping is going to be the deal breaker here. If your closer to Ca. it would work but if your far away shipping will be almost as much as the case.
Im not going to go broke if I dont sell it but it will bug me if your not happy with the case. So please ask me any questions you like.
Regards
Dan

Top Bottom