Kamaka HF-3 with MiSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Leroy

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi all,
It has been a painful decision but I am gonna part with this one. Turns out I do like the Fluke Concerts. I just had the MiSi professionally installed. This one plays and sounds great. $800.00 plus shipping. Enjoy the pics.
DSCN0593.jpgDSCN0596.jpgDSCN0594.jpg

Sorry all, I have decided to keep this one. I am certain I would have some remorse later on. Mods please close.

Attachments

• DSCN0598.jpg
    DSCN0598.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN0600.jpg
    DSCN0600.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Uncle, what's going on man? This price is VERY low. My bet is it will be sold by the time I get up tomorrow morning. I'd buy this in a shot if I wasn't on a 12 step program of withdrawal. :eek:

I was blessed to get this for a good price so I kinda want to pay it forward a bit. I need to make a deposit in the Karma bank. I appreciate you having my back though.

I was blessed to get this for a good price so I kinda want to pay it forward a bit. I need to make a deposit in the Karma bank. I appreciate you having my back though.

fair enough brother . From one fluke pickin' girl watcher to another though, you is gonna make someone a very happy Kamaka picker mate. Blessings. :)

Wow Uncle, I wish it was a six string. I already have an HF-3. Wonderful ukulele. Somebody will snatch this up quickly.

Sorry all,
I have decided I am gonna keep this one. I know I would have a certain amount of remorse later on. Mods please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom