Guava Jam

Nice. It's in the queue of my songs to learn. Great work.

Very nice! I would love to learn this one, too, but it's a bit too hard for me. (Ok, maybe more than a "bit"...) Can you recommend something in the same style but shorter and easier? :D

over 1 hour loading, but was worth it ahha
good job

Nice job man, looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks brah, but I gotta say, yours is way better, it's is probably the fastest Guava Jam on YT, and no tangled fingers (a problem I'm still working to resolve):)

Very nice! I would love to learn this one, too, but it's a bit too hard for me. (Ok, maybe more than a "bit"...) Can you recommend something in the same style but shorter and easier? :D

Like Rob Schnieder says,"You can do it!" Just get Dominator's tabs, and take it slow until your fingers remember where to go. I broke it down into bite size pieces and learned one part at a time before moving onto the next one...see if this works for you...This song, I think is deceiving, it sounds harder to play than it is...

Thanks brah, but I gotta say, yours is way better, it's is probably the fastest Guava Jam on YT, and no tangled fingers (a problem I'm still working to resolve):)

Well, that just comes with practice...you don't even think about it after a while. To be honest my recording was too fast

Like Rob Schnieder says,"You can do it!" Just get Dominator's tabs, and take it slow until your fingers remember where to go. I broke it down into bite size pieces and learned one part at a time before moving onto the next one...see if this works for you...This song, I think is deceiving, it sounds harder to play than it is...

Ok... I'm printing it out now and going to give it a try. :eek: :eek:

Top Bottom