Back from hiding, gotta pick my ukes back up!

portlandjosh

Reaction score
Hey folks, I kinda went underground these last few months. The family and I just relocated for a new job from Portland to the Twin Cities (where we are originally from), and I'm finally coming up for air. Seems like I've hardly played my ukes in months!

Funny thing about Minnesota vs. Oregon, I need to humidify during the exact opposite time of year now!

Hope you are all well, and strumming away...

Cheers,
Josh

Aloha Josh,
Wondered where you went...glad to have you back..How's the kamaka been doing...getting some play time...Happy strummings..MM Stan

Glad to have you back :D Now I need to get back to revision or I'll get distracted and do nothing this evening :D

Welcome HOME!!! Where'd you move to?

StrumMn uke club -- meets the first and third Monday evenings of the month. Let me know if you're interested.

My family and I are taking a car trip to St. Paul from Portland next week! Not to stay, though, just visiting. My brother and his wife live there. I'll be bringing my flea along for the trip.

My family and I are taking a car trip to St. Paul from Portland next week! Not to stay, though, just visiting. My brother and his wife live there. I'll be bringing my flea along for the trip.

Have fun, the Twin Cities are a great place!

Welcome HOME!!! Where'd you move to?

StrumMn uke club -- meets the first and third Monday evenings of the month. Let me know if you're interested.

Hey, I'm totally interested! Is there a website? We're living in New Brighton, near 694 and 35W.

Aloha Josh,
Wondered where you went...glad to have you back..How's the kamaka been doing...getting some play time...Happy strummings..MM Stan

Thanks, MM Stan. I am ashamed to say I still haven't played the Kamaka much. It is humidified and waiting for me to show it the love it deserves... Once we get settled in to our new life here, I'm going to bring her out!

Top Bottom