Unveiling- "The Uke Of Truth"

fitncrafty

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
DSC_0941.jpgDSC_0948.jpgDSC_0945.jpgDSC_0953.jpgDSC_0952.jpg

Here she is, painted, strung up and playing better than I ever imagined!

MY husband has been SLOWLY painting this uke for me! At first I thought 'she's just a makala doplphin' I strung her up with the New Aquilas and let me just say, not only am I ecstatic to have this uke my husband painted but it sounds better than I could have imagined!

So have fun and get painting!! Thanks for taking a peek...

Last edited:
Aloha Fitncrafty,
Your hubby is very talented and crafty runs in the family I see...Happy Strummings...MM Stan...
So When does the Batman one come out??? I'd take one....

That is SO cool, Carrie! It looks great! Glad it sounds it too!

Miss talking with you, my friend!

Oh Carrie, that is so awesome and special that your husband painted that for you. I'd say you got yourself a keeper, both husband and uke. ha ha.

Very cool. Instead of an "invisible" case how about a tubular brass one that deflects bullets. Then you can get an "invisible" chair to sit on while you're playing it...

perhaps the finest dolphin I've ever seen. Congratulations!

Suffering Sappho Carrie! That looks so awesome. Big cheer for hubby and big cheer for wonder woman!!!! Congrats mate!!! :)

Wow! Your uke matches your avatar perfectly. Also congratulations on your graduation.

What a beauty!

May I ask what kind of paint he used? I'm going to paint a White Dolphin to match my friend's dog, which is black and white like a Holstein cow.

Thanks Everyone...

It's painted with acrylics and a clear gloss painted over the top. I really thought it would dampen the sound but it sounds amazing especially for what I paid for it! I just love it...

^ thanks! and congratz on your graduation and your happy uke-enhanced home life!

Top Bottom