Tenors for sale. Choose between two, or take both.

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Today, I have two more tenors ready to ship. $249.95 ea. With hard case.

This one is a curly maple. Gloss finish, absolutely beautiful tenor. Brighter tone than the mahogs, and acacias. Abalone rosette, mother of pearl markers and side markers. If interested, email me for spec sheet.
concert6a.jpg

This one is a solid Acacia, cool beach scene inlay on front in MOP and Abalone (not painted, actual abalone and MOP inlay, really nice). Goofy IMHO but cool. Really nice warmer tone. Traditional and vintage body design. Email for spec sheet.
tenor2a.jpg

Last edited:
That maple one is lovely. Tragically I have neither the money nor the need for another tenor so I'll have to pass.

I think I have one somewhere with the curly maple. I dont have one yet with the Acacia, but will hopefully tomorrow. I will also see that the maple sound sample is posted here too.

What's up with the funky acacia tenor?
Is it still around?
Fill me in please.

Nick, sorry it took so long to respond to your question, I hadnt seen it until now. No, the cases are not for sale by themselves. I dont get them at any better price than you would, so there is no markup at all on those.

Sharp, No I do not build these, I buy them built and do a set up on them and a case and re-sale them. They are built in Asia.

Top Bottom