Song Help Request Beginning Uke Player

cs1x

Reaction score
I was wondering what are some good songs to practice with for a beginner? I want to learn strumming, picking, and other things. I really want to work on my strumming and picking gradually. Thanks

what is your favorite song? search for the chords online. learn to play it. listen along with the original. figure out the strum pattern. master it. learn to play the melody by picking it. master that. then try to incorporate the picking into the strumming. master that. then move on to the next song.

wow.. didn't think it was that hard, maybe i should give up now.. jokes, i will learn

There's Honey Baby by Three Plus, Drop Baby Drop by Ka'au Crater Boys, and Wonderful Tonight Cover and Stuck on You Cover by Ekolu. These are pretty simple songs but I suggest you go with Nuke and learn a song you like. It makes things easier cuz your more familiar with the song which makes things so much easier.

There's Honey Baby by Three Plus, Drop Baby Drop by Ka'au Crater Boys, and Wonderful Tonight Cover and Stuck on You Cover by Ekolu. These are pretty simple songs but I suggest you go with Nuke and learn a song you like. It makes things easier cuz your more familiar with the song which makes things so much easier.

hey just a random question. your avatar is from beck isn't it? haha

Go to iamhawaii.com and Aldrine has some simple video lessons.

Top Bottom