Fly Me To The Moon/Europa

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was playing my version of fly me to the moon and realized it was in the same key as Brittni Paiva's version of Europa. I thought it was a good idea to combine the two, so this is the end product! (I'm so sorry about the crappy audio!)

Mate, that was top shelf! Honestly, you've got the skills to pay the bills with that awesome mash up. keep up the good work, I expect to hear something equally as awesome soon! :)
Monty

awesome job bro! you totally killed it..keep up the good work!

wow mate. Amazing playing. Totally awesome. You're a fantastic player Casey. Thanks for the post. That was magic.

Awright Brah! Nice arrangement . . . You know what da next question goin be? You get da tab?

Wow guys, thanks so much for the comments! It really makes my day to read such kind words from all of you :) Thanks so much!

Oh, and Kanaka, I don't have any tabs for fly me to the moon unfortunately :( I have absolutely no experience with writing tabs, but when I get the chance I'll defintely see what I can do! I did use dominator's tab for Brittni P's Europa though.

Again thanks so much you guys. It really means a lot coming from fellow uke jammers :)

Last edited:
Nah, not fo me, wenevah get one different instrumental covah, plenne guys always ask if get tab. I tell 'em not all da guys who play commit da arrangement to pepah, stay in da head.

Last edited:
Wow! Really nice. Excellent precision darting to those harmonics. Wish I could play half that well!

Lol, yeah Kanaka everything I know about uke is in my head!
Thanks so much for the kind words OldePhart!
And RonnieAloha, Kaneohe is a great little town! I just graduated from Castle last year. c/o 2010!

Top Bottom