large bunch of older early 1900s songs

Aloha Velofille,
Thank you for sharing...it is a nice large collection of songs....MM Stan

Thanks velofille. Also check out www.chordie.com. You can change the guitar chords to ukulele chords in c or d tuning, transpose the song in different keys, as well as get variants for the chords. It really helps me arrange a song to my liking.

thanks velofille and Kanaka. They're both amazing lists. Awesome. More than a lifetime's worth of resources there...

Yep, ive seen chordie and the other sites, they are great too. I just often look for older songs, they seem to have that pizzaz. Without knowing what they are called or why it can be hard, but with the song name, chords etc i can youtube and listen and go from there to play it :)

Oooh, bookmarked that one for sure! I've been meaning to ask Eugene where he comes up with all those great old songs he's been gracing us with, too...

Hint, Eugene :)

John

Oooh, bookmarked that one for sure! I've been meaning to ask Eugene where he comes up with all those great old songs he's been gracing us with, too...

Hint, Eugene :)

John
Totally hear that! hes my inspiration also! Shaving Cream has been a real hit in my household and got 2 of my children playing ukulele :)

Top Bottom