The Singing Mute

GreatGazukes

Reaction score
Well I've been dabbling in a bit of Mr George Formby's split stroke, and getting up a bit of tempo and chord changes. So I thinks to meself, what if I sing this aloud instead of in my head.... Result.....the strokes kept a comin' but I'm unable to utter a syllable.......nadda.

So any UUers out there who are pulling this off, I dips me lid to ya.

Well I've been dabbling in a bit of Mr George Formby's split stroke, and getting up a bit of tempo and chord changes. So I thinks to meself, what if I sing this aloud instead of in my head.... Result.....the strokes kept a comin' but I'm unable to utter a syllable.......nadda.

So any UUers out there who are pulling this off, I dips me lid to ya.

I wish I could help with this, I am just glad that I am not the only one that sings in my head! Keep practicing you will get there!

you're already miles ahead of me GG. I thought the split stroke was something you did in a swimming pool. Or else on the dancefloor waaaaay too late at night. But that's another chapter entirely... :eek:

It is I who dips me lid to you my friend!

Aloha GG,
Start off with easy songs first that you know the rhythm and timing too singing.. Nursery rhymes is good to start until you feel comfortable to move on..and take small steps..Hope it helps...
Good Luck Tony..Happy Strummings...MM Stan http://www.baby-patch.com/guitar.html

Top Bottom