"This Is Where"

That was awesome. Was it filmed in the barn? I like the black and white. I hope you feel better soon. You are so talented, creative and just plain ole nice, you deserve good health and happiness.

That was awesome. Was it filmed in the barn? I like the black and white. I hope you feel better soon. You are so talented, creative and just plain ole nice, you deserve good health and happiness.

I couldn't have said it better myself! cheers to you....I didn't want to leave a comment on you tube when I saw it this am because there was no description and last time you updated it deleted my comments... :)

Have a great day and thanks for sharing another great video with us!

Aloha Eugene,
Another Awesome song mate..Keep um coming...love the Black and white...maybe you can wear vintage clothing and vintage props too....is that the Kodak video camera.... soo cool
Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Last edited:
Aloha Eugene,
Another Awesome song mate..Keep up coming...love the Black and white...maybe you can wear vintage clothing and vintage props too....is that the Kodak video camera.... soo cool
Happy Strummings..MM Stan

What he said. Nicely done.

Well, done, as usual. Group hug to help you feel better.

Great song, well done again!!! Hope things start going "good" now :)

Brother, simply a great rendering of a beautiful song. Your heart is bared w/each of your tunes - you put so much of yourself in to each. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful tune, brilliantly executed. Your talent is boundless mate, but it all really boils down to what you put into it doesn't it? Totally unexpected, thank you for this one, and the subsequent introspection.

Top Bottom