I just want to say...HELLO!

shaun126

Reaction score
This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a bit.

I am about to begin my journey down that long, dark hole, that appears to be the world of ukulele :)

I bought my first uke about 6-7 years ago. I was a cheap Kilo laminate that was really a piece of junk. Therefore I never played it, therefore I never learned.

The interest sparked again, so here I am.

Hope to learn a bunch from you folks....I have learned more about ukes this last week than I have ever known before!

Thanks.

Aloha Shaun,
Welcome to the UU and our forums and back to the ukulele...Have fun and enjoy ...Google musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for some awesome ukulele video tutorials and Dr Uke for songs,
chords and instructions..Happy Strummings..MM Stan

This is my first post, although I have been lurking for a bit.

I am about to begin my journey down that long, dark hole, that appears to be the world of ukulele :)

I bought my first uke about 6-7 years ago. I was a cheap Kilo laminate that was really a piece of junk. Therefore I never played it, therefore I never learned.

The interest sparked again, so here I am.

Hope to learn a bunch from you folks....I have learned more about ukes this last week than I have ever known before!

Thanks.

Hi I'm new also, just started last week. I can play C, Am, F and G7 now without slowing the tempo! I know what you mean about using a cheap old uke - they're not great for learning. Just got myself a Mainland Mahogany Soprano and it's such a joy I'm having to force myself to put it down so I can do some work, oh and er, go on these forums.

Which uke are you going to buy?

I am about to begin my journey down that long, dark hole, that appears to be the world of ukulele
No darkness here my friend. get a decent uke and enjoy the light! If you've been lurking then you must have an idea of what uke you'll be re-starting with, pray tell?

At the moment I know I want an all solid Tenor.

I am hoping to meet up with a local forum member tomorrow, we shall see.

Top Bottom