PDA

View Full Version : 2dn annule Brown County Ukulele Festival, Nashville Indiana

prancingponymusic
05-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Greetings,
Grant here from Prancing Pony Music. I had the pleasure of meeting a few of you in 2010 at the 1st annual Brown County Ukulele festival at Coachlight Square in Nashville IN. on the Sunday of the WUC.

I am doing it again this year, bigger and better, Mainland Ukulele's and Prancing Pony Music will be pulling this even on June 5th starting at Noon, with a "BEER GARDEN" and food. Last year the festival was done kind of "Open Mic Style" which worked well.
PA and all that comes with it provided.
There will be Tee Shirts for $10.00 (taking orders)
Beer Garden and Great food.
I would love to hear some feed back as to how many might like to attended/preform as well as any suggestions as to what you would like to see at YOUR festival
Thanks
Grant Eversoll
www.prancingponymusic.com
[email]prancing_pony_agency@yahoo.com

prancingponymusic
05-04-2011, 06:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nn0WZ2BtkA

prancingponymusic
05-04-2011, 06:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c2BcZv2gEA

Ukulelerob
05-04-2011, 06:54 AM
I was there last year. We had to leave in early afternoon so by the time it actually got rolling we were leaving. I'll be there this year though.
I'm in the post #3 video twice. Once I'm behind the Baron I think, you can see my sister and son. And once with my back turned.

Ukulelerob
05-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Welcome to the UU, Grant.

CoLmes
05-04-2011, 09:09 AM
I was sad I missed it last year, I would like to perform if thats okay with you Grant.

mm stan
05-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Aloha Grant,
Welcome to the UU and our humble forums...have fun and enjoy...Happy Strummings Man!! MM Stan
Wish I could go, I live on a small rock in the middle of the "C"...:):)
Thank you for sharing the video..enjoyed it...

prancingponymusic
05-04-2011, 12:39 PM
I was sad I missed it last year, I would like to perform if thats okay with you Grant.

This is an open invite to all players that have braved the wild's of the UWC. the more the merrier. Mike at Mainland uku's told me about this forum to spread the word, so Please spread the word, bring your ukulele and join the the fun all players welcome to preform no matter what skill level. The stage will be "OUT SIDE OF THE BEER GARDEN" so all ages welcome to preform.
and thanks for the welcome to the UU

OldePhart
05-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Cool - count me in. Sounds like fun. I can do a song or two at the open mic if you need somebody to fill up time. If not, that's cool too 'cause lawdy knows I ain't no pro! :biglaugh:

John

prancingponymusic
05-04-2011, 01:00 PM
All are welcome no mater your playing ability, this is a FUN event...spread the word