Going to be listing Ohana SK38, Kala Compass travel Soprano and Big Island Rope Koa

Mouthy1

Reaction score
Haven't had time but I will be posting two Soprano's: Like New Ohana sk 38(Martin 2 replica) with Ohana case and Kala Travel Soprano with the Flamed Mohagany back and the compass in the headstock. Both are excellent condition and I will get serious when I have time to take some pictures.

The Big Island is a friggin' gorgeous Concert Rope Ediction that is also like new and absolutely the most gorgeous uke I have ever seen. It is the rope one so very cool and made with Koa. I will try to get some pics later but head's up, they are comin'.

Any idea what you are wanting for them yet?

Probably$ 195 for the sk38. Love the sound n action. $120 on the kala travel and. $375 on the big island rope concert.

That's a super price for the Big Island Concert! Still paying off Tim's Mele, but if I wasn't, I'd jump on this. Good luck with the sale!

Those are excellent prices...they should sell really fast...Good Luck:)
I would jump but I may have too much ukes...

Thanks guys. I am torn because I love them but I can't justify more until I seell some and I want a pono concert or a koaloha so I have to make the tough call!

Probably$ 195 for the sk38. Love the sound n action. $120 on the kala travel and. $375 on the big island rope concert.

Yikes! That Big Island sounds really nice - I am a concert sort of guy through & through.

I know, I am really hesitant to get rid of it. I have pictures of all of them so I will post tomorrow. Second guessing the big island. It is unbelievably gorgeous and I have seen them all at this point. Still thinking on that one. Actually really love the Ohana sk38 too. Wow, what a sound. Sounds almost identical to my Kamaka but just a hair less bass. That is the only reason I am going to sell it is because they sound almost identical! I will get more serious tomorrow. More to come!!!

Yes, Honu Rope Koa Concert with the Concert buttons.

Top Bottom