New CD release today

Howlin Hobbit

Reaction score
I just released another EP today called Taking The Plunge.

It's 7 songs from a cache of older recordings, at least some of which were out in the wild as spottily mastered, low-res mp3s at one point or another. This means that some of you may have some of them buried somewhere on your computer, but I assure you, re-mastering has worked wonders for them. To wit: I can listen to them now without all that cringing and stuff! :)

I play lots of ukuleles, quite a taste of harmonica and even some "tubed kazoo" on it. One track has Sri Oompah, the legendary sousaphone, adding a bass line.

You can name your own price for the downloads or order a physical disc if that's your cuppa.

Also, you can listen to the whole thing before deciding one way or the other.

(mods: right forum for this?? I couldn't decide... it's not a gig nor a uke for sale, nor a video... errrmmm...)

I just released another EP today called Taking The Plunge.

It's 7 songs from a cache of older recordings, at least some of which were out in the wild as spottily mastered, low-res mp3s at one point or another. This means that some of you may have some of them buried somewhere on your computer, but I assure you, re-mastering has worked wonders for them. To wit: I can listen to them now without all that cringing and stuff! :)

I play lots of ukuleles, quite a taste of harmonica and even some "tubed kazoo" on it. One track has Sri Oompah, the legendary sousaphone, adding a bass line.

You can name your own price for the downloads or order a physical disc if that's your cuppa.

Also, you can listen to the whole thing before deciding one way or the other.

(mods: right forum for this?? I couldn't decide... it's not a gig nor a uke for sale, nor a video... errrmmm...)

AWESOME! Getting it right now!

AWESOME! Getting it right now!
Thanks man! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back atcha here but life has been busy lately. I'm beginning to feel all tired and stuff. :)

For the rest of y'all... go and check it out. If you like it, click the like button. Download it. Pay what you like.

Or not. I wouldn't have put it up with zero as a base price if someone downloading it for free was going to get my panties all in a wad, y'know?

Top Bottom