Ohana SK 38 Martin Style 2 lookalike/soundalike

Mouthy1

Reaction score
Like new Ohana sk38 Soprano. Vintage/aged look and absolutely stunning to play. Deep dark solid mohagany wood. I have a Vintage Kamaka and sounds almost the same(slightly less deep) and that is why I am selling it. Very nice and very cool looking. Great set up, no buzzes. Sounds perfect! It is amazing with Ohana did with this one.IMG_1875.jpgIMG_1869.jpgIMG_1873.jpgIMG_1871.jpg Comes with a cool Ohana floral case. $195 shipped.

Try to PM, but your box is full. Thanks!

I don't know what the heck is happening, I just erased all the darn messages about 2 hours ago! I just did it again so either try again or email me directly at michaeljboehm@msn.com

Sorry for the PM issue!

I had a ton of pm's and no takers? For a uke the is identical to a vintage martin? Come'on, you guys are tricking me aren't u!
don't make me proposition tudorp for his concert people.

bump...
Price drop to $190 shipped.

Last edited:
Somebody buy this before I do something drastic and my wife divorces me ;)

I must admit, I am surpised it didn't get snatched up yet. I was thrilled to see one for sale and waited about zero seconds since I had heard how great these are....weird but I love it so I can just keep playing it!

Ohana SK38

I guess I will bump this again. I don't want to do the Ebay thing...yes, that is a threat!

Top Bottom