Look what just arrive from MP ukulele

fumanshu

Reaction score
Hi guys...I just want to drop by to show my new little baby!!! I just receive it but didn't play with it yet....

Again it's a MP uke...and I'm sure I'll be very happy once I'll start to take my tmeto play with it...

enjoy the pics....I'll post more later....

thanks....

P7310221-box.jpg

DSC03772-head.jpg

Ah nice! I just ordered a tenor from Mike too. He said he'll start building it next week. WOOHOO! Can't wait to see more pics from yours. How does she feel?

come on, i'm over 21. i've seen naked ukes before.:D:nana:

Hhahahah!!!! I just spend about 1 hour playing with it....and hummm.....very very nice..... But I'm still trying to compare it with my other custom from MP, my concert one....

How fun it is to have a uke that sounds nice!!!

Will get back to you later for more pics....In the mean, you can already get an idea of how nice this slotted headstock!!! heeheheheheh!!!! :)

Later

We promise not to let any kids into this thread, it's ok to post the naked uke! ;)

Nice headstock though, as always from MP.

Sweet! Congratulations Bao! :D I can't wait to hear how you like your new MP tenor and to see more pics! What woods did you go with? That slotted headstock looks gorgeous. :)

And Sayyadina, congratulations on ordering a tenor from Mike! There are few joys in the world like the process of ordering a custom ukulele, especially an MP! ;)

Take it off, baby!

What a tease.

Lol, That's just a preview. How much do we have to pay to get the full feature?

Hi guys!!! Ok...so...hre's more pics of my new and lovely tenor uke that I ordered from MP.....

And guess what....It just seems that this one was build for me since, it was numbered 75....which is the year that I was born.....I'm in heaven!!! hahahahahahah!!!!

Hope you enjoy the pics!!!

DSC03778-side.jpg

DSC03771-back-only.jpg

DSC03767-body.jpg

DSC03785-tenor.jpg

In a word: stunning! :D Looks like Mike has done it again, another masterpiece. Gotta love that bearclaw spruce top. Congratulations again Bao!

Top Bottom