Revised Top 10 List Mixing in Contemporary Music With Old School Music.

numeroten

Reaction score
So after my previous post. I realized this list needed help a lot of help. I had completely forgotten generations of the ukulele.... Now I realize I still missed a lot of the songs, and you may not agree with some of them, but I made this list trying to incorporate what i think are awesome songs, and what other people think are awesome songs. Some feedback would be great to, and why you believe something should or shouldn't be there.

Here it is http://www.numeroten.com/top10/music/files/best_ukulele_songs.html

Works for me. I like all of those (and even recognized the contemporary ones and have played most of them thanks to the younger members of the SEUkers), and I am over 60.

Your Ukulele Lady link is broken though.

Last edited:
e kala mai, wanted to keep quiet, but feedback is feedback. imho but a top ten list is impossible with the variety of `ukulele songs out there. lol maybe one top 100. limiting the list to only Jake and Israel as the only Hawai`i artists is hewa. noble try, but just not working.

Haha i would love to do a top 100, but that would require a lot of help, constructing and a lot more help haha. And a huge poll

Maybe we should just call your list what it really is, which is YOUR ten favorite ukulele songs. Maybe then you could inspire others to post their own personal favorite ten ukulele songs.

Haha its more like my top 10 with 7 other peopls mixed in haha. Jsut wanted to share

Top Bottom