Two ukes going to Ebay soon. Last chance to own. Tenor & Concert

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
These two ukes out of my stock will soon go route of Ebay. Last chance to grab em.

Concert size, Solid Mahogany. Bone nut & Saddle, MOP and Abalone inlay. Cool carved checked pattern in top. I think the buttons are a laminated plastic, they look like they have layers, kinda cool looking rather than just plain molded plastic. Fresh set up, Aquilas, Hard case included. This concert has unreal warm tone, and sustain.

Save these ukes from Ebay. They will be listed this weekend unless I get a commitment for one or both of them. I will accept a small deposit to hold, I will consider a Lay-A-Away style sell. I am easy to work with. I might consider trades.

$225 + $15 ship lower 48.

checkmahog2.jpg

checkmahog1.jpg

checkmahog4.jpg

checkmahog5.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the tenor,

Solid curly Maple top sides and bottom. Tenor sized. Bone nut & Saddle, abalone & MOP inlay, diamond shaped markers, 5 ply binding on top and back, abalone rosette, abalone and MOP lily inlay on headstock (no stickers or decals). Nice tone. Rosewood veneer on headstock for a nice finished look. Rosewood tuner buttons. A bit brighter than the warmer mahogany of the concert above. Fresh set up, Aquilas, hard case included.

$240, plus $15 shipping lower 48

maple3.jpg

maple6.jpg

maple5.jpg

maple1.jpg

Both of these are solid wood. Both have solid maple neck, with sealed geared tuning machines. The concert has unbelieveable tone and sustain. Both these ukes are a joy to play.

Last edited:
I think I have a sound sample of both of these in the forums.. Let me dig em up for ya..

Here is the mahogany concert. Crazy sustain. You can hear it resonate just from moving the uke around.

Here is the Maple tenor.

Ok.. Here's the deal. I REALLY don't want to put these two on Ebay. They are outstanding ukes, and I think they deserve better. Bottom line is, I want these two to go to a UU'er. The sustain on this concert I have never experienced in any uke, and I just want to know the person that one specifically goes to. I also want to take the opportunity to maybe help drive the VIP thing (Or I prefer the title "Supporter" for this site). I am going to offer free shipping for these to "VIP" (Supporting) members if these are claimed before they hit ebay. That will pay for 6 months support status here. This applies to Lower 48 States, OR I will cover the 1st $15 of shipping to out of congus shipping for Supporting members.

Last edited:
Top Bottom