Thank you, hoosierhiver

Sunny_0ne

Reaction score
Mike, I received my Mainland ukulele today.

I had high hopes when I ordered it, but this beautiful instrument exceeded my expectations.

The care you took in setting it up is apparent. It shows me that you seriously value and respect your customers.

I thank you. :)

Sharon

Mike, I received my Mainland ukulele today.

I had high hopes when I ordered it, but this beautiful instrument exceeded my expectations.

The care you took in setting it up is apparent. It shows me that you seriously value and respect your customers.

I thank you. :)

Sharon

We need pics! :)

Yes I too agree. I got my Mainland in April 2011 and I was expecting good things but so far this uke has given me more drive to play. The set-up is just what I asked for, the Mi-Si works and sounds great and shipping was quick and painless. Mike even took time on his weekend to help me with my order. ANYONE looking for a great solid wood Ukulele at a great price w/ even better customer service need look no further than Mainland Ukuleles. I've bought others and no one was even close in quality, set-up or customer service. Mainland & Mike more than live up to the very positive reputation they have on Ukulele Underground! -Cheers Mike.
p.s. Photos of my Mainland are posted on the "Mainland Owner Club" page on UU.

Okay, here are pics. But no recording of my first picking attempts! :)

Sorry the pictures are so big.

mainland_ukulele_gloss.jpg

mainland-uke.jpg

mainland_action.jpg

Yeah! I know some folks don't like the rope binding; I do. Sharp looking ukulele.

Beautiful! I love, love, love those Mainlands

Never have seen pictures that capture how great these things look in person until now. I have the same uke and honestly, Mike should ask to use your pictures on his site because they actually capture the real look of the uke. Nice work...or I mean camera?!

I agree. Those pics are very good.
Love my Mainland tenor. Wish I had the money to buy one in each wood combo!

Thanks for the comments, everyone. I am loving my uke. Right now I'm practicing scales and picking children's songs.

I used to play a little on the guitar, but got stuck strumming mostly in the keys of G and C. Am making sure that doesn't happen with the uke.

My goal is to eventually be able to fingerpick decently.

About the pictures, Mouthy1, I didn't think they were terribly sharp, but if Mike wants the high resolution versions, he is welcome to them.

Yeah! I know some folks don't like the rope binding; I do. Sharp looking ukulele.

Folks keep saying the rope binding looks better in person than in pictures, but these pictures make it look better than other pictures of this uke I've seen. Great job, beautiful uke. Can't wait to hear.

Folks keep saying the rope binding looks better in person than in pictures, but these pictures make it look better than other pictures of this uke I've seen. Great job, beautiful uke. Can't wait to hear.

That is correct. Those pictures are a good representation of what the rope binding really looks like.

Top Bottom