No e-mail notifcations?

bassfiddlesteve

Reaction score
(Edit: sorry, I guess this is in the wrong section)

When I visited the forum today, I saw that I had a new private message and a thread that I started (and was subscribed to) had new replies. However, I did not receive e-mail notifcations for any of these events. I have not changed my settings recently, but I checked them anyway and it still shows instant e-mail notification for messages and replies to suscribed threads. My e-mail address is correct and there were no e-mails from UU in my spam folder. Any idea what's going on or how I can fix this?

- Steve

Last edited:
You're the second person who has been having email related issues, Steve. I'll see what I can do.

Make it three..

..no email notification of private messages.

I stopped getting any email notifications for threads I've subscribed to as well as PM about a week or two ago. Do not use above mentioned provider.

Okay so it isn't my email provider then (sbcglobal.net). Thanks guys for clearing that up -- I was considering changing my email account thinking that might be the problem.

I'm still not getting notifications, and I use verizon. I've been checking my subscribed threads whenever I visit the forum but I'd prefer to get the e-mail notifications.

- Steve

I'm still not getting notifications, and I use verizon. I've been checking my subscribed threads whenever I visit the forum but I'd prefer to get the e-mail notifications.

- Steve

Ditto. Really miss that feature, especially when I have a PM.

Finally did the VIP thing and darn if my e-mail notifications didn't suddenly appear. So I suppose it must be a function of the new program. Great benefit: maximum PMs increased to 300.

Top Bottom