Video Blogs

Terrell

Reaction score
hey guys i just got into doin video blogs. and i'll be doin some from my car, and some other ones when i'm playin my ukulele. i needed some more exposure or w/e so i thought i'd post up on here. here's my youtube account-www.youtube.com/sftmb4 leave some comments and let me know what u think ya? also suggestions for topics would be great:D

ive always wanted to do vlogging, but im lazy to get my camera and film all the time, i only feel like i need to film whenever i do a short movie of some sort.

but i like the idea of vlogging.

yea.. i've kinda been putting it off. haha cuz i gotta steal my moms camera. but hopefully next weekend if it's dry i'm gonna go drive up in the mountains really really fast and record it. haha if you've ever watched the show Initial D then you know what i'm talkin about. yea but that sumo video u got is funny as hell. haha

nice idea! just be careful driving, plus you can get pulled over, unless you plan driving JUST like Initial D and dusting everyone haha

yea there's no cops up in the passes up here. but it's all good. i'll use my dirt drop and blind attack techniques to lose'em. haha

haha nice.

i just realized, ive been having a lot of jam sessions with Joesph Bautista at school with other people that are in the ukulele club. i should start vlogging those.

haha nice.

i just realized, ive been having a lot of jam sessions with Joesph Bautista at school with other people that are in the ukulele club. i should start vlogging those.

yea you should. they'd be fun to watch. they could be like another type of UKE lessons haha

i wish i had a camera for club day. my friend was freestyling about how you should join the ukulele club and how the capoeria club cant play the berimbaus at all haha

vlogging sounds like an interesting thing. i think it'll be helpful to other people who are still picking up the uke. that way, they have another person to watch playing and who knows, you'll probably get some subscriptions too. and it'll be cool about your drifting experiences, i know my bro likes those kind of stuff and we watched initial d, although i only watched the first stage. hehe

haha yea ukulele club> everything else basically. i never had an uke club when i went to Radford High school in hawaii probably cuz the school was like 80% military kids. haha i took my uke to school last week cuz my friend wanted to hear my play apologize and everybody was like why do you have a mini guitar with you? so yea i slapped them and told them to google search an ukulele. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
vlogging sounds like an interesting thing. i think it'll be helpful to other people who are still picking up the uke. that way, they have another person to watch playing and who knows, you'll probably get some subscriptions too. and it'll be cool about your drifting experiences, i know my bro likes those kind of stuff and we watched initial d, although i only watched the first stage. hehe

haha pshh u gotta at least get up to 3rd stage where it get's good.yea i'm gonna try to start making a video l at least every week, haha but the only problem i wish i could change is that i can't sing.. but yea i've been playing the uke for around 3 years on and off. but i just kinda picked it up and started playin left handed so i think that'll help out all the lefties that play.

haha yea ukulele club> everything else basically. i never had an uke club when i went to Radford High school in hawaii probably cuz the school was like 80% military kids. haha i took my uke to school last week cuz my friend wanted to hear my play apologize and everybody was like why do you have a mini guitar with you? so yea i slapped them and told them to google search an ukulele. haha

haha i hate it when people think that the ukulele is a mini guitar. IF IT WAS A MINI GUITAR IT WOULD HAVE 6 STRINGS WITH ALUMINUM AND NICKEL STRINGS!

ok so im not used to the edit someones post since the edit button is next to the quote, so sorry if it says edited by Fred Miu haha

haha pshh u gotta at least get up to 3rd stage where it get's good.yea i'm gonna try to start making a video l at least every week, haha but the only problem i wish i could change is that i can't sing.. but yea i've been playing the uke for around 3 years on and off. but i just kinda picked it up and started playin left handed so i think that'll help out all the lefties that play.

i cant sing either, i try too but hey, if you record it and keep practicing, it'll be fun looking back and saying, "wow.... i sang like that?" lol. maybe ill make some vids soon too..... but i said that to nukedoc on his "wanna grow old with you" and still havent gotten to it haha.

ok so im not used to the edit someones post since the edit button is next to the quote, so sorry if it says edited by Fred Miu haha

haha, and that would be bad to edit someones post for sheer fun :p

haha that'd be pretty funny actually. rayan would wonder why the hell u were doing that. haha

and i would like to do that, maybe to you guys but nothing major. like capitalize random words in your post hahaha

lol i dont mind, just as long as it doesn't mislead people into thinking im weirder than i actually am. im always up for a good laugh.... like changing "fred is stupid" to "fred is teh most awesomest person evar!" lol

lol i dont mind, just as long as it doesn't mislead people into thinking im weirder than i actually am. im always up for a good laugh.... like changing "fred is stupid" to "fred is teh most awesomest person evar!" lol

HAHAHAHA ya i wouldnt do that, i would take away or add anything unless its inappropriate.

Top Bottom