Kamaka White Label Soprano

H

Hippie Dribble

hi everyone <SOLD>

I'm selling my lovely Kamaka white label. Early 1970's.

It's in immaculate condition. No marks anywhere, just a couple of tiny nics on the right lower bout which are hard to show in picture

solid koa, 12 frets, aquila strings. all original condition, no repairs , cracks etc.

Plays like a dream. Loud and sweet tone, low action and perfect intonation, gorgeous uke that has been very well cared for. will ship in it's original case.

sound samples:

(1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOyoYEn3K7I
(2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Py7nREdhH0

pictures:

100_0087.jpg100_0079.jpg100_0088.jpg100_0080.jpg

asking $400. split shipping. questions, more pics, please PM. thanks much for looking.

Last edited:
100_0086.jpg100_0085.jpg100_0095.jpg100_0084.jpg

some more pictures. apologies for the incorrect orientation of the shots.

100_0091.jpg100_0092.jpg100_0083.jpg100_0082.jpg

and some more. the first one is of the right lower bout where I've tried to show the small nics. they are very tint however and a little hard to distinguish.

It has been a loved uke and sad to sell. Someone will have a very nice playing uke here. Thanks again for looking. :)

oooooooo A Kamaka white label...I'm all excited...wow wee ...I want I want..:drool::drool: but I spent all my allowance already:(:(sheesh!!

Oops, sorry everyone. A learned fellow member has corrected me and identified this uke as being built between 1980 and 1982. Apparently this was when Kamaka started using the screw tuners. Thanks Stan. :eek:

Guess that may also partly explain why it is in such amazing condition. I am only the 2nd owner and the original owner certainly took great care of it.

Wish I would have known you would be selling this one John since I was in the market but I already emptied my pocket book on not one but two kamakas'. Good luck, it is a lovely one.

That's a beautiful ukulele, John. I'm not a soprano player, but if I were I'd be tempted. Good luck!

Great rendition of "Robinson Crusoe" by the way..

Ouch! I think i hurt my neck trying to look at these pictures :D

Seems like you're really thinning the flock Eugene!

<SOLD>

thankyou for your interest and the kind remarks everyone. Yeah Snorky, forgot to reorientate the pictures....apologies for the neck issues...send the bill care of Eugenie..he he :eek:

the ukulele is now sold. thanks again.

would you be interested in a trade? ive got a brand new lanikai SM-CE custom series with pick up

would you be interested in a trade? ive got a brand new lanikai SM-CE custom series with pick up

sorry Toaster. Your uke sounds lovely but I'm afraid I sold the Kamaka earlier this morning.

Top Bottom