Eddie Vedder's new video playing DeVine Ukuleles

DeVineGuitars

Reaction score
I know most of you have probably seen this already, but was just so pleased to see he is putting that uke to good use that I had to post it. I built this uke for him back in '05 or '06 and had seen him play many shows with it, but I didn't realize he was still strumming it. Here are a few more videos of him playing some concerts with it as well.

Here is his new video and a few pics from the video.
eddie-4.jpgeddie-1.jpgeddie-3.jpgeddie-2.jpg

Mahalo,
your guitars sound just as Devine....wow....loved it...thanks for sharing...MM Stan

I just heard a couple songs of Eddie Vedder playing uke on XM Radio. I guess that was your uke I was hearing?

Your ukes are amazing! I got into music because of Pearl Jam when I was younger, and I bought my first uke in honor of meeting Mike McCready when I saw them play on Oahu a couple years ago. Being able to create works of art, which great musicians use to create more art must be an incredible experience. I look forward to listening to your ukulele artwork and Eddie Vedder's musical art come together on his new album and seeing him on tour!

Your ukes are amazing! I got into music because of Pearl Jam when I was younger, and I bought my first uke in honor of meeting Mike McCready when I saw them play on Oahu a couple years ago. Being able to create works of art, which great musicians use to create more art must be an incredible experience. I look forward to listening to your ukulele artwork and Eddie Vedder's musical art come together on his new album and seeing him on tour!
Thanks ryanvt,
Yeah, Mike McCready is really one of the coolest guys ever. Super nice guy.

"Sorry! The page you are looking for is not available in your region."

Don't ya hate that...

I had that. Just hop onto YouTube. You can at least hear the song.

Top Bottom