Pictures from Ukulele Festival in Chonburi, Thailand

MaysaHawaii

Reaction score
Aloha UUers,

Chonburi is a major city not far away from Bangkok. It's about 45 minutes drive from the Suvannaphoom airport. She's famous for a beautiful beach and of course fresh seafood!

As you might already know that ukulele is very popular not only in Thailand but all over the world.

Here I have some pictures to share with you.

Pretty girls with ukulele.
pic 0.jpg

Many different styles of ukulele including cutaway, pineapple, figure-8.
pic 1.jpg

Front stage is ready for artists to perform. People (Mall shoppers) start gathering and get ready to rock their uke!
pic 2.jpg

More ukes
pic 2.5.jpg

The theme of the festival is "Easy Breezy Ukulele" so you can imagine that it's almost like you were in beautiful Hawaii.
pic 3.jpg

That's me with young teenagers who strummed their first chord at the festival and immediately fell in love with the tiny little instrument.
pic 6.jpg

Young singers ready to perform on the stage.
pic7.jpg

Ukulele is suitable for all ages. I think it's the easiest instrument to play.
pic 4.jpg

EmCee
pic 5.jpg

Mini Concert on the stage.
pic 3.5.jpg

Taking pictures with the uke sellers
pic 8.5.jpg

Me on the stage to talk about history of ukulele, how to buy ukulele and how to play simple chords.
pic9.jpg

One thing for sure - Uke gets lady's attention ...hahaha. I teach them C Am F and G7.
pic10.jpg

Next time when you come to Thailand, don't forget to bring your uke and let's jam!

Last edited:
Aloha MaysaHawaii,
Mahalo for sharing the pictures...it looks like you all had a really fun time the ukulele popularity has grown by leaps and bounds there...
Will you be back here soon...Take Care and hope to talk to you soon....Your Friend, MM Stan

that looked great.thanks for pics.

Top Bottom