A healthy curiosity.....

mendel

Reaction score
Caught this picture this morning... It made me smile and I wanted to share it with you all....

Happy Mothers Day!!!

1d965ac5.jpg

Too cute mendel.. Glad to see you aren't leaving "hugs and kisses" on the tile floor!! He will be strumming in no time!!!

"Just a bit of fine tuning on the A string then I can play" :music:

Thanks guys! We were very excited... In addition, he said "MaMa" for the first time today. What a wonderful gift to my wife on her first Mothers Day!!!

that's a real mothers day gift!

Thanks guys! We were very excited... In addition, he said "MaMa" for the first time today. What a wonderful gift to my wife on her first Mothers Day!!!

What a WONDERFUL Mother's Day gift! What an adorable little guy. It seems like yesterday my son was twenty inches tall. Now his feet are almost that long.

That's a great picture! It won't be long until he's strumming along with you. And what a great Mother's Day gift!

Cool - start 'em young. It's always good to see another Republican pick up the uke... :)

Cool - start 'em young. It's always good to see another Republican pick up the uke... :)

I'm not a liberal, but I don't consider myself a Republican either.... I hope we can all still happily share our love for the Uke though!!!

I'm not a liberal, but I don't consider myself a Republican either.... I hope we can all still happily share our love for the Uke though!!!

I was just teasing because of the elephant on his shirt... I kinda suspected this might be another case where my oddball sense of humor would go over some folks' heads. :)

Actually, I teach Social Studies. Your humor is very much appreciated. I did not even realize that he had that on his Jammies until you pointed it out.

Top Bottom