For mothers day I got my daughter hooked on uke

ukunuke

Reaction score
:D I'm in Hawaii visiting my daughter and for mothers day we went to Hawaii Music Supply for some shopping. By the time we left she was happy to know 5 chords and be the proud owner of a Kala soprano. What fun we'll have this week!

cool

I got my daughter started on uke not too long ago, yesterday we went to the beach and played a bit :)

Aloha Ukunuke,
Congratulations on your new uke...I hope you are enjoying Oahu...your daughter must live on the north side of the island...Google Musicteacher2010 and Keonepax for some awesome ukulele
tutorial videos and Dr Uke for songs, chords and iinstructions..Happy Strummings..have a nice time here....MM Stan... Sorry you came in the rainy season...must be chilly there now in the mornings.

Hey Stan - thanks for the references. I'll get her hooked up with UU before I leave. She's in Ewa, and I'm over in Kailua so I can be near the water this week. She's stationed here with USMC and this will be my last trip to the islands for awhile, so I'm soaking in the time (rainy or not!) Tomorrow I'm visiting the factory tours of the trinity: Kamaka, Ko'Aloha and Kanile'a. It should be a blast.

Hey Stan - thanks for the references. I'll get her hooked up with UU before I leave. She's in Ewa, and I'm over in Kailua so I can be near the water this week. She's stationed here with USMC and this will be my last trip to the islands for awhile, so I'm soaking in the time (rainy or not!) Tomorrow I'm visiting the factory tours of the trinity: Kamaka, Ko'Aloha and Kanile'a. It should be a blast.
Aloha Ukunuke,
Visit Dan's Guitars if you're in town...2000 south Beretania street unit B Phone #942-2900 www.dansguitars.com ahhh she's in Kaneohe then.. Have fun the day should clear up and be sunny.

Top Bottom