Big Island Tenor (BI-M-TR) Uke + case

garyg

Reaction score
For Sale -- Big Island BI-M-TR Tenor Uke. Solid mahogany, rosewood fingerboard, satin finish, great wood look, bone nut and saddle, Aquila strings, great sound, easy action. This uke is in perfect condition and has only been played a few times. The only reason that I am selling it is that I'm finding that a concert uke is easier to play for difficult chords like Bb, B, E, etc. Uke comes with soft case and humidifier. Pictures to follow. Price $260 plus shipping + insurance (domestic US only, actual cost)

Okay price dropped to $235, any takers?

@Nick - is the uke a tenor or concert? Also there's a bit of a price differential so a straight trade wouldn't interest me but trade plus a bit of cash might. I'm talking with someone now who's a cash buyer but as soon as he decides I'll get back to you. cheers, g

I would be willing to work out an ohana sk38 trade if u were interested. I would put in cash too of course.

brand new, it's been played briefly maybe 5 times. When I asked the dealer that I bought it from how I should advertise it he said "it's essentially brand new".

Kenji, are you offering a trade too?

uke no longer available

like the title says.

Top Bottom