The bride getting her song on..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Got a shot of the bride practicing her very own uke. Yeah, she stole a tenor out of our inventory. But, it fits her.. Do ya think I get mine back?

Aloha Bruddah Tudorp,
Wow I'm impressed as she's coming along real good so fast...did she say my uke?? ha ha you're in trouble man...ha ha....MM Stan

She looks a lot like your daughter, from the pictures you've posted :p shes coming along fast! It's always great to have another convert to the uke ;)

Yeah Brudda Stan. I think I created a monster.. No uke in the house is safe anymore.

And yes, my daughter looks very much like her mother. Pictures of them of the same age are scary alike. But, the daughter has her looks by my warped sense of humor. lol

"That just ain't right" BWAAAA-HAAAAAAA. Tole' you, didn't she!

She's definitely coming along nicely.

Re kids and warped sense' of humor. My two youngest take after me, in that respect for sure. It's almost scary sometimes. She and her kids are living with us right now so I am working very hard to corrupt a third generation... LOL

John

"That just ain't right" BWAAAA-HAAAAAAA. Tole' you, didn't she!

She's definitely coming along nicely.

Re kids and warped sense' of humor. My two youngest take after me, in that respect for sure. It's almost scary sometimes. She and her kids are living with us right now so I am working very hard to corrupt a third generation... LOL

John

Tell me bout it brudda Phart. The wife is always on my arse about passing that weird sense of funny to her. She always says, "I work my ass off to raise a classy lady, and then she comes up with some stupid S^#*$T you would have come up with.. " lol.. I'm proud of my kid.. hahhah I have 3 grown sons all whom are also warped. We are doing out part to lighten up the globe brudda.. Thas all.

I loved when she smiled while playing, I can see her joy, she's hardly looking at her left hand, and she has claimed two of the herd! You should be SO PROUD!

How cool is this? I can see you are a goood man, and will let her have her pick of the concerts, you know that's next!

:smileybounce:

Top Bottom