Double neck ukulele

wolfybau

Reaction score

does anyone have more info on this instrument in the video?

or other uke double necks?

Sorry, can't give you info on Sam's double neck uke. The few I've seen have an 8 string on top and a 4 string on the bottom as opposed to the one in the video (6 and 4). I don't believe there is a production model available. Mele used to have one on their site, but I couldn't find it. Chances are you're looking at a custom order and I have no idea what the cost would be.

Here's pic of a MooreBettah double neck . . .

double_neck_uke_002_op_449x903.jpg

Aloha wolfybau,
I have seen a couple throughout the years...think Kapena had one too...they are really expensive to build...and all are customs..hope it helps...MM Stan

Last edited:
ah thanks I did a search but didnt find that thread on Moores stuff , but I've seen the website, That is such a beautiful instrument with the bamboo look and koa i love it :)
I'm not in the market , I am just curious. I saw someone with a uke taped to theri guitar, that about as close I will get to a double neck right now.

I don't know about Stairway to Heaven , Stairway to Gilligans Island mabee heehee

Bolo, who lives in Kau on the Big Island plays a guitar with a tenor ukes taped to it. It's awesome, although I think I would use something like velco instead.

Duct tape, the handyman's secret weapon...

Top Bottom